The Central Illinois Mason Contractors was Formed in 1995 to represent signatory masonry contractors in downstate Illinois. Over twenty years later, “CIMCA” continues to serve as the only trade association in central Illinois dedicated solely to the specific needs of the union masonry industry.
- Labor Relations
- Taft-Hartley Fund Representation
- Taft-Hartley Fund Information
- Networking and Social Opportunities
- Industry Information and Data
- Training and Education Seminars
- Advice to Member Contractors
- Special Events
To promote masonry construction project owners, design professionals and industry suppliers and service providers.
To encourage greater cooperation between employers, employees and their representatives.
To assist member companies by maintaining and distributing reliable and useful information and services to its members.